Next year, the D.C. Bar turns 50. Now is your chance to be a part of the celebration!
We are compiling photos from the past 50 years to showcase during our golden anniversary campaign which will run throughout 2022.
Do you have photos from past Bar programs, Bar events, or related to your legal profession? Share your photos and help us celebrate 50 years of enhancing justice, improving the legal system, and empowering lawyers to achieve.
How to share:
Digital Submissions (Preferred)
- Save your file as JPG or TIF
- Email images to [email protected]
- Make sure to include a brief description of the photo, name(s) of those pictured, and the date/year the photo was taken.
- If the images are more than 10MB in size, please contact us at [email protected] for file transfer instructions.
Hard Copy Submissions
- If you only have hard copies of certain photos, please contact us at [email protected].
- In your email, please describe the photos you would like to share and we will work with you on a shipping and return option via FedEx.
Thank you for being a part of the Bar’s history and our 50th anniversary celebration.
If you have any questions about the anniversary campaign, contact us at [email protected].
By submitting photos electronically or otherwise, you are granting the D.C. Bar the right to use. Photos will be used for promotional purposes only. Submission does not guarantee publication. D.C. Bar will not remit any payment or other consideration in connection with the submission or publication of photos or images.