Part 5 of 6 Employee Benefits Tax Series: Legislative Developments Affecting Employee Benefits Lawyers
Start: March 20, 2014 Thursday 12:00 PM
End: March 20, 2014 Thursday 2:00 PM
Event code: 161439EBS
Price: See below
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
(Metro Center Station)
Washington DC 20005
Contact: Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Pre-registrations for in person attendance must be received by 4:00 p.m. the day before the event.
- Webinar registrations must be received by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org at least 48 hours prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations received less than two business days before an event are not guaranteed food service.
- Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID): $0.00
- Government or Non-Profit Employee: $5.00
- Labor and Employment Law Section: $25.00
- Law Student: $5.00
- Non-Section Member: $35.00
- Press: $0.00
- Taxation Section: $25.00