Pass-Throughs and Real Estate Tax Series: The New 752: Selected Issues with Treasury’s Proposed Changes to Debt Allocations Under Section 752
Start: May 14, 2014 Wednesday 12:00 PM
End: May 14, 2014 Wednesday 2:00 PM
Event code: 161429PTS
Price: See below
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
(Metro Center Station)
Washington DC 20005
Contact: Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Pre-registrations for in person attendance must be received by 4:00 p.m. the day before the event.
- Webinar registrations must be received by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org at least 48 hours prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations received less than two business days before an event are not guaranteed food service.
- Government Brown Bag (Please Bring Government ID): $0.00
- Government or Non-Profit Employee: $5.00
- Law Student: $5.00
- Non-Section Member: $35.00
- Taxation Section: $25.00