The SEC Speaks to the D.C. Bar, Part II: SEC General Counsel Anne Small
Start: June 17, 2014 Tuesday 12:00 PM
End: June 17, 2014 Tuesday 2:00 PM
Event code: 031427BDCW
Price: See below
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
(Metro Center Station)
Washington DC 20005
Contact: Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Pre-registrations for in person attendance must be received by 4:00 p.m. the day before the event.
- Webinar registrations must be received by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org at least 48 hours prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations received less than two business days before an event are not guaranteed food service.
- Administrative Law and Agency Practice Section: $15.00
- Arts, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law Section: $15.00
- Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section: $15.00
- Courts, Lawyers and the Admin of Justice Section : $15.00
- Federal Bar Association : $15.00
- Government or Non-Profit Employee: $5.00
- Law Practice Management Section: $15.00
- Law Student: $5.00
- Litigation Section: $15.00
- Non-Section Member: $25.00