Open topic with navigation
Page Set Index Properties
Set Page Set Index properties by selecting Filter from the Element Tool icon.
The Page Set Index Properties dialog is similar to the layout dialog used by a Page Index Element. For more information, see Page Index Properties.
The selections above and in the advanced tab provide powerful flexibility for determining which results to display.
- Language - You can choose from All languages, the subsite’s languages, or languages defined for this subsite.
- Subsite - You can choose All subsites, Current subsites, parent subsite, Direct subsite, Sibling subsites (all subsites at the same level of hierarchy as the current site), or Custom.
- Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Last Major Change Date, Publication Date - Sets the date range and duration for selected information. See Specify Date/Range Duration for more information.
- Category -The categories you can select are All categories, Current category, Document, Media Library, Private, and Standard Page.
- Keywords -Keywords in a document can match the specified keywords or match any of the current page’s keywords.
- Owner -Choose from All owners, Owner of current page, Current user, Current user’s groups.
- Format - Select from a page type such as Flash or Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Parent Templates - CommonSpot lists all of your site’s templates.
- Restrict Results - You can restrict results by choosing No Restriction, Only show pages readable by anonymous users, Only show pages readable by page user.
- Page types to display - If you want only certain kinds of pages to appear in the page index, choose them here.
- Limit results to -Sets the pages that are returned to All Pages, Pages modified since last login, Pages significantly modified since last login, pages created since last login.
- Other - Choose from one or more of these options.
Categorization, Sorting & Description Options
- Categorization - Sets how items are categorized; for example, publication date, format subsite, and so on.
- Sort Order - Choose the information that CommonSpot will use to sort returned information. It can be sorted in ascending or descending order.
- Description - Descriptive information that CommonSpot displays with the link.
If an option you select means that CommonSpot cannot cache the Page Index Element, CommonSpot displays the following warning:
You can download PDF versions of the Content Contributor's, Administrator's, and Elements Reference documents from the support section of paperthin.com (requires login).
- What's New in CommonSpot 6.0
- CommonSpot 6.0.0 Menu Quick Reference
- Developer's Guide
- Template Developer's Guide
- Style Sheet Reference Guide
- Shared Database Configuration Guide
- Replication vs Shared Database Guide
- Static Content Generation Guide
- Performance Recommendations Guide
For technical support:
Open topic with navigation