Open topic with navigation
After selecting Breadcrumb Links from the Link & List Elements section of the Element Gallery dialog, click the Element Tool icon and select Layout to open the Breadcrumb Properties dialog. You can also open the Breadcrumb Properties dialog simply by clicking the Breadcrumb link text.
In the Breadcrumb Properties dialog, you may define the following:
- Before Label, Separator String, After Label - Control Breadcrumb link formatting. You may specify text strings (for example “You are here :”) or images (usually an icon) to appear at the beginning of the list of links, between the entries, and at the end. For each field, you can also choose “None”. If you choose “Image”, CommonSpot displays an image button, which, when clicked, opens the Image Properties dialog. Use it to upload a new image or search and choose from previously uploaded images.
- Horizontal Alignment - Align the list of links to the Left, Center, or Right of the container.
- Subsite Name to display - Defines the text that CommonSpot displays for a link. Each link in the Breadcrumb list corresponds to a subsite. The hyperlinked text can be the “Site Name”, “Description”, or “Display Name”. (The description and display name is the text entered in the Subsite Name dialog; for example:
- Display Current Subsite - Choose whether to include an entry in the list for the subsite to which the page the user is currently viewing belongs. Some options are always including, never including, or including only when the current page is not the default page for that subsite.
- Default Page List - Add a list of file names that will be default pages for each subsite. If there is more than file name in this list, CommonSpot uses the first file name that it finds.
- Display the Current Page’s Title - Check this option to show the title of the current page as the last entry in the Breadcrumb list.
- Display page set title for page set members - The current page may be a member of a page set. When this option is checked, CommonSpot displays the name of the page set instead of the page’s title.
When you are done making changes, click Save.
You can download PDF versions of the Content Contributor's, Administrator's, and Elements Reference documents from the support section of paperthin.com (requires login).
- What's New in CommonSpot 6.0
- CommonSpot 6.0.0 Menu Quick Reference
- Developer's Guide
- Template Developer's Guide
- Style Sheet Reference Guide
- Shared Database Configuration Guide
- Replication vs Shared Database Guide
- Static Content Generation Guide
- Performance Recommendations Guide
For technical support:
Open topic with navigation