Open topic with navigation
Report of Approvals Blocked by Expired Users or Non-Contributors
Access this report from the Reminders section of My CommonSpot or from the Reports menu. Use this report to troubleshoot approvals blocked by inactive or expired users identified in the Blocked by column. This report also supplies user approval level. Click to sort by column head. Select one or more pages and pick from the More Actions dropdown.
You can reassign content ownership or use Group Administration to remove expired users or non-contributors from approval groups. See Approving Content and the CommonSpot Administrator's Reference for more information on creating and managing an approval process.
You can filter results using the following options. The defaults for these options are set through Site Administration - Properties and Settings - Report Settings. See Report Settings in the CommonSpot Administrator's Reference. Click Filter to apply and display items that meet your criteria.
- Subsite - Select from the dropdown, or click the subsite search icon . Optionally check Include Child Subsites to search the selected subsite and all the subsites it contains. Leave this unchecked to search the selected subsite only.
- Date Restrictions - Select from the dropdown:
- None - Initial default. No date limitations.
- Last modification date - The last time content was changed
- Last major modification date - The last time the content was changed with the setting Treat change as significant, organization-configurable option that has no effect on CommonSpot versioning.
- Creation date - Search by origination date.
- Publication date - Search by date published.
Once you set a date restriction, you can further refine your search with options in the second date field. Optionally pick from This week, Last week, This month, Last month, etc.
Use Select Date Options to set the date that displays in the Date column. (Use the Date Restrictions search criteria to constrain results by specific dates). Pick from the dropdown. A green checkmark indicates the current filter. Optionally choose from the following:
- Creation Date – Filters results based on the date created.
- Publication Date - Filters results based on release for publication.
- Expiration Date - Filters results based on the date content expires.
- Last Modification Date – Filters results based on the date of last change.
- Last Major Modification Date - Filters results based on the date of last major change. This is an organization-defined option set by treat change as significant during updates, which has no effect on CommonSpot versioning.
Click to sort by column head.
In the Actions column, clicking the edit icon displays following.
Select a mode for viewing the page. Selecting My Changes or All Changes, as shown above, opens the selected page for editing. Approvals opens the page for your review and approval.
Clicking the Metadata & Security icon, as shown below, displays the following options.
Select a page information option.
- Standard Properties, Custom Properties: See Contributors Reference and Contributors Reference. Properties displayed to authors derive from administrative settings made through the Site Administrator - Page Creation/Properties UI option.
- Details: Displays specifics for the selected page, template, or uploaded file. See Page Details, Template Details, and Uploaded Document Details, for information presented for these file types. The Details option does not display for registered URLs.
- Security: Displays type-specific security settings for the selected item. Options displayed to authors derive from administrative settings. See Page Security, Template Security, Image Security, and Uploaded Document Security, and Content Security.
- Inheritance Security: This option displays for objects that inherit security attributes from a parent object,such as templates or pages. See Template Inheritance Security. Click to view or change.
- My Tags: Displays any personal tags associated with the page, template, or uploaded file. See My Tags.
Clicking the More Actions icon for a selected item displays the following options:
More Actions: Click one or more checkboxes and select the appropriate option from the More Actions dropdown to copy, move, delete or change page owner. Remove individual items by clicking the associated delete icon , or select multiple items, click Delete Selected from the More Actions dropdown, then click Go. You can optionally select/deselect all.
The Date column uses values defined by Select Date Options
You can download PDF versions of the Content Contributor's, Administrator's, and Elements Reference documents from the support section of paperthin.com (requires login).
- What's New in CommonSpot 6.0
- CommonSpot 6.0.0 Menu Quick Reference
- Developer's Guide
- Template Developer's Guide
- Style Sheet Reference Guide
- Shared Database Configuration Guide
- Replication vs Shared Database Guide
- Static Content Generation Guide
- Performance Recommendations Guide
For technical support:
Open topic with navigation