About the CLE Program
The D.C. Bar's award-winning Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Program offers a wide array of easy accessible programming designed specifically meet people's career and lifestyle needs. From its highly praised ethics courses to in-depth analysis of Supreme Court decisions, Bar members have access to one of the most varied and extensive course schedules and many federal and local practice topics in the nation. The statistics are impressive:
- More than 11,000 lawyers attend these classes each year.
- 90 percent of D.C. Bar members belong to more than one bar.
- 45 states accept D.C. Bar CLE courses to satisfy their MCLE credit requirements.
- 150-plus programs to choose from.
- 80-plus diverse subjects explored in dynamic courses throughout the year.
- More than 300 volunteer faculty who lead the courses.
The CLE Program, however, goes beyond a story about numbers. It's a story about quality. Watch the D.C. Bar CLE Program's story below. For more information, call 202-626-3488.