Nominations for the D.C. Bar's top honors are now being accepted for people and organizations that have worked tirelessly to improve the profession and the greater legal community through public service, volunteer hours to help improve access to justice, and development of new projects and initiatives. Their leadership will be recognized at the Bar's annual Celebration of Leadership on Tuesday, June 16, 2015.
- Bea Rosenberg Award
- William J. Brennan Jr. Award
- Laura N. Rinaldi Pro Bono Lawyer of the Year Award
- Pro Bono Law Firm of the Year Award
- Bar Project of the Year/Frederick B. Abramson Award
- Section of the Year Award
View the past awards winners.