Resources & Training
The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center hosts training sessions for attorneys and paralegals who wish to undertake pro bono assignments from the Pro Bono Center or other legal services providers in the District. Learn more about the wide array of training sessions and other resources that may be helpful as you or your firm seek to enhance your pro bono involvement with the D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center and other organizations throughout the city.
- Pro Bono Training Program
- Pro Bono Partnership (PART)
- Directory of Legal Services Providers
- Information and Policies for Government Attorneys
- D.C. Bar Pro Bono Initiative Report (2014 Reporting Year)
- Learning From Success (A best practices report for law firm pro bono programs.)
- Pro Bono Institute
The. D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center also offers training sessions for nonprofit leaders and small business owners to learn more about legal issues that affect the operation of their organizations. This includes in-person and webinar training sessions on topics including governance, real estate, employment law, intellectual property, and contracts. There is also a free online resource center for nonprofit and small businesses with manuals, legal alerts, and archived webinar recordings.