Panel on Developments in U.S. Efforts to Combat Wildlife Trafficking
Start: May 7, 2014 Wednesday 12:30 PM
End: May 7, 2014 Wednesday 2:00 PM
Event code: 121415PIC
Price: See below
Arnold & Porter LLP
555 12th Street, NW, Paul Porter Room
(Metro Center Metro Station)
Washington MD 20004
Contact: Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Pre-registrations for in person attendance must be received by 4:00 p.m. the day before the event.
- Webinar registrations must be received by 10 a.m. on the day of the event.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org at least 48 hours prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations received less than two business days before an event are not guaranteed food service.
- **This is a free event, registration is required: $0.00