CANCELLED: The Volcker Rule: What Does It Mean and What Comes Next?
Start: February 26, 2014 Wednesday 12:00 PM
End: February 26, 2014 Wednesday 2:00 PM
Event code: 031416FIC
Price: See below
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
(Metro Center Station)
Washington DC 20005
Contact: Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Registrations must be received by 4:00 p.m. the day before the event.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org at least 48 hours prior to the event in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Registrations received less than two business days before an event are not guaranteed food service.
- Administrative Law and Agency Practice Section: $15.00
- Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section: $15.00
- Courts, Lawyers and Admin. of Justice Section: $15.00
- Government or Non-Profit Employee : $5.00
- Law Student : $5.00
- Litigation Section: $15.00
- Non-Section Member: $20.00