For all D.C. Bar section events the following registration policies apply:
Registration Methods & Deadlines
Pre–Event registration is available as follows:
|Method||Submit To:||Payment Types|
|Online||See Events Search||Amex, Visa, MasterCard|
|Fax*||(202) 824-1877||Amex, Visa, MasterCard|
|Mail*||D.C. Bar, 1101 K Street NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20005, Attn: Sections||Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money Order|
*Pre–printed registrations forms are available on line at
www.dcbar.org/for_lawyers/events/index.cfm (select the “register” link for a particular program and at the bottom of the log–in page select “Access a printable registration form” link.)
Please Note: Registration requests received without full payment will not be processed.
- Registration Deadlines
- Onsite Attendance Pre–registration (online, mail, and fax) deadlines are as follows:
Morning/Afternoon Events: 4:00 p.m. on the last business day prior to the event
Evening Events: 10 a.m. on the day of the event
- Live Webinar Pre–registration deadlines are as follows:
Morning Webinar Events: 4:00 p.m. on the last business day prior to event.
Afternoon Webinar Events: 10 a.m. on the day of the event.*
Evening Webinar Events: 4:00 p.m. the day of the event.
*Registrants who register in advance for a live event may switch their registration to webinar by contacting the Sections Office at (202) 626-3463 by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the event. Any difference in price must be paid by the registrant before the webinar link will be sent.
- Please Note:
- Registrations for events with food service received less than two business days prior to the event date will not be guaranteed food service.
Attendees arriving 20 minutets after the slated event start time are not guaranteed event admission or food service.
Onsite registration is accepted on a space–available, first–come, first–served basis.
- Special Accommodations
Requests for accommodation of special needs must be received by the Sections Office at least one week in advance of an event.
Requests for accommodation of special dietary requirements must be received at least 48 hours prior to the event date.
- No CLE Credit
- Events sponsored by a section of the D.C. Bar are not designed to fulfill the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) requirements of any jurisdiction that mandates CLE. If an event is not sponsored and administered by the D.C. Bar Continuing Legal Education Program, it will not qualify for CLE credit in other jurisdictions, including Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Cancellation Requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event date in order to be eligible to receive a refund.