Washington DC 20002
Contact: Jane Brown
Web address: www.uls-dc.org
- Need nonlitigator volunteers?
- Malpractice insurance for volunteers:
- Intake hours:
- Monday through Friday;9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Non-english services?
- Opportunities for attorneys not admitted in D.C.:
- Need paralegal/law students:
- Training offered:
- Types of services:
- Protection and advocacy services for persons with disabilities; housing counseling and technical assistance for tenant associations interested in purchasing their apartment building and converting them to cooperatives. Also disability law services.
- Volunteer needs:
- Subject areas:
- Housing, Children, Differently-abled Rights, Education, Elder Law, Special Education