Washington DC 20036
Contact: Da'aga Hill Bowman
Web address: www.washlaw.org
- Need nonlitigator volunteers?
- Malpractice insurance for volunteers:
- Intake hours:
- Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Non-english services?
- Opportunities for attorneys not admitted in D.C.:
- Need paralegal/law students:
- Based on income
- Training offered:
- Yes. Yearly political asylum training and other training as needed.
- Types of services:
- Screening, intake, representation of screened cases and/or referral.
- Volunteer needs:
- Interns (unpaid or receive class credit) 20 to 40 hours per week. College or law students; attorneys in office or to take asylum cases. Attorneys may be licensed in any jurisdiction.
- Subject areas: