Washington DC 20006
Contact: Nadia Firozvi
Web address: www.apalrc.org
- Need nonlitigator volunteers?
- Malpractice insurance for volunteers:
- Intake hours:
- Monday through Friday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Non-english services?
- Korean, Hindi, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog and Vietnamese
- Opportunities for attorneys not admitted in D.C.:
- Need paralegal/law students:
- Under specific Domestic Violence and Worker's Rights Project, difference income
- Training offered:
- Yes. Family and employment.
- Types of services:
- Multilingual legal referral hotline for Asian Pacific American community in DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
- Volunteer needs:
- Bilingual law students, attorneys and interpreters.
- Subject areas:
- Housing, Domestic Violence, Employment