To receive certification that you have completed the course,
you must attend the course in full. Therefore, you must:
- Be present and checked in by the start of the course. There
is no admittance after the class starts.
- Return promptly from breaks and lunch.
- Complete the attendance certificate that is distributed
during the course and turn it in when you check out at the end of the day.
- Check out at the end of the course.
- Be present until conclusion of the course at approximately
- Avoid making travel arrangements that would preclude you
from staying until the end of the course.
- Pay registration fees in full.