Credit: 3.0 Credit Hours
Description: This course is ideal for attorneys who want to keep up with the many significant developments in employment law, focusing on six topics: the Fair Labor Standards Act and unpaid wage actions, trends in disability litigation under the recently amended Americans With Disabilities Act, new developments in Family and Medical Leave Act litigation, recent decisions on damages in employment law actions, latest U.S. Supreme Court employment law decisions; and new whistleblower protection laws.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street NW
(Nearest Metro Stop: Metro Center 12th Street)
Washington DC 20005
- CLE Program 202-626-3488
- Lisa Banks, Katz Marshall & Banks
- Lynne Bernabei, Bernabei & Wachtel PLLC
- Connie Bertram, Cooley LLP
- Kristine Dunne, Arent Fox LLP
- Christine Kearns, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- David Marshall, Katz Marshall & Banks LLP
- Thomas Murphy, Hunton & Williams
- R. Scott Oswald, The Employment Law Group P.C.
- Daniel P Westman, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Nicholas Woodfield, The Employment Law Group P.C.
- Jason Zuckerman, The Employment Law Group, P.C.
- CLE Credit
Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section $89.00
D.C. Bar Members $99.00
Government Attorneys $99.00
Labor and Employment Law Section $89.00