- Panelists from TV One, BET, Scripps Networks, Discovery Channel and National Geographic Channel (all locally D.C. based TV and Cable outlets) will discuss the process of negotiating talent and production agreements for TV and cable for Reality TV, scripted programming, and employee talent agreements, including material terms, contract pitfalls, negotiation strategies and union issues.
This “Off the Record” evening program is sponsored by the Music and Entertainment Law Committee of the Arts, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law Section, in cosponsorship with the Administrative Law and Agency Practice Section, Courts, Lawyers and the Administration of Justice Section, Intellectual Property Law Section, Labor, Employment Law Section and Law Practice Management Section, The Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers Association and the Washington Area of Lawyers for the Arts.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” programs may not be used for publication.
** This program is offered in a live webinar format.
Please note: If webcasting service is disabled during the program, only audio transmission will be available for the remainder of that program. Also note: Webinar Information will be e-mailed to registrants 24 hours prior to the event.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
(Metro Center Station)
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Fabienne Clermont, VP, Legal Affairs, Discovery Communications
- Michael Hass, Senior Director Business & Legal Affairs, National Geographic Channel
- Charles Hildebrandt, Esq, The Roberts Law Group/BET
- Endi Piper, Esq., Senior VP Business & Legal Affairs TV One
- Steven E. Bullock, Esq. Law Offices of Steven E. Bullock, PC (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
**Webinar (Info will be emailed) $50.00
Administrative Law and Agency Practice Section $35.00
Arts, Entertainment, Media and Sports Law $35.00
Black Entertainment & Sports Lawyers Association $35.00
Courts, Lawyers and the Administration of Justice $35.00
Government and Non-Profit Employees $35.00
Intellectual Property Law Section $35.00
Labor and Employment Law Section $35.00
Law Practice Management Section $35.00
Non-Section Members $50.00
Washington Area of Lawyers for the Arts $35.00