**This is a free event, registration is required.
During this career panel and networking reception, experienced professionals from various sectors of health law will share how they made career decisions, what they have learned along the way, the pros and cons of the paths they took and their words of wisdom for new health law practitioners. They will also speak about finding health law employment and the best tools for professional development in the health law field. Attendees will have ample time to ask questions of the panel and network with other practitioners. Light refreshments will be served.
This “Off the Record” evening event is sponsored by the New Practitioners Committee of the Health Law Section.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” events may not be used for publication.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Saundra Brown, Deputy General Counsel for Health Sciences, Howard University Health Sciences
- Jennifer Gray, Attorney, Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of General Counsel, Professional Group III
- Maureen Testoni, General Counsel, Safety Net Hospitals for Pharmaceutical Access
- Hemi Tewarson, Senior Attorney, U.S. Government Accountability Office - Office of the General Counsel
- Margaret E. Tighe, Counsel, Powers Pyles Sutter and Verville
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $0.00
Health Law Section $0.00
Non-Section Members $0.00