- Our panel, including a former Superior Court Judge and long-time Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS) mediator, a client who is in-house counsel at a major defense contractor, a prominent plaintiff's lawyer, and an experienced employment lawyer who represents corporations, will outline the best practices to help make your future mediations successful from a client relations perspective. The panel will address getting client approval to mediate, whether and when mediation makes sense, working with the client on selecting the mediator and preparing for the mediation, how to avoid making the mediation an opportunity for free discovery, developing a mediation strategy that works for the client and the client's role at the mediation.
This brown bag program is sponsored by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee of the Litigation Section.
**This program is offered in a live webinar format.
Please note: If webcasting service is disabled during the program, only audio transmission will be available for the remainder of that program. Also note: webinar information will be e-mailed to registrants 24 hours prior to the event.
**This program was rescheduled from September 24, 2013.
Hunton & Williams LLP
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
(Foggy Bottom Metro)
Washington DC 20037
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Hon. Richard A. Levie, Mediator with JAMS and Former Superior Court Judge
- Susan E. Dunnings, Vice President and General Counsel - Employment, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Deborah P. Kelly, Partner, Dickstein Shapiro
- Bruce Klores, Partner, Bruce J. Klores & Associates, P.C.
- Joseph P. Esposito, Partner, Hunton & Williams, LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
**Webinar (Info. will be e-mailed to registrants) $25.00
Government/Non-Profit Employee $15.00
Law Student $0.00
Litigation Section $25.00
Non-Section Member $35.00