This panel will present perspectives from an AUSA from the Eastern District of Virginia, a defense attorney, and a relator's attorney regarding the rise and changing trends in qui tam litigation under the False Claims Act.
This Off the Record Brown Bag Program is sponsored by the Litigation Section.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” programs may not be used for publication.
Arnold and Porter
555 12th Street, NW
(Metro Center Metro Station)
Washington DC 20004
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Andrew Beato, Stein, Mitchell & Muse LLP
- Joshua Levy, Stein, Mitchell & Muse LLP (Moderator)
- Gerard Mene, S. Attorney, Eastern District of Virginia
- Kirk Ogrosky, Arnold & Porter LLP
- CLE Credit
Free - No Registration Required $0.00
Free - No Registration Required (Section Member) $0.00