- Several courts have recently issued opinions that either expand on, conflict with, or interpret in new ways certain judicial doctrines in order to disallow tax benefits associated with certain transactions. Distinguished speakers from government (John A. Lindquist) and private practice (Edward Froelich, Stuart Bassin) will discuss these cases, which may include Scottish Power, PepsiCo, Bank of New York, and AIG.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Tax Audits and Litigation Tax Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Stuart Bassin, BakerHostetler
- Edward Froelich, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- John A. Lindquist, US Department of Justice
- Kevin Stults, Bingham McCutchen LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00