- This session will explore many of the ethical issues confronting state tax professionals today. Panelists will review both the social science behind why we do what we do and the rules and regulations governing the tax practice to provide a comprehensive understanding of how to approach ethical challenges.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the State and Local Taxes Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
(Metro Center Station)
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Dan De Jong, Tax Executives Institute
- Timothy McCormally, KPMG LLP
- A. Pilar Mata, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $10.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $10.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00