Christian McBurney from Nixon Peabody will moderate a panel discussion among Steven Toomey from the IRS Chief Counsel’s Office and Howard Levine from Roberts & Holland about recent updates and issues related to tax-free exchanges of like-kind property under Section 1031.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Pass-Throughs and Real Estate Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Donna M. Crisalli, Senior Level Counsel in the Income Tax and Accounting Division, IRS Chief Counsel
- Howard Levine, Partner, Roberts & Holland LLP
- Steven Toomey, Chief Counsel's Office, IRS
- Christian McBurney, Partner, Nixon Peabody LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00