- **Please note the updated location.
U.S. Treasury representative and practitioners discuss the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD) project on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) and related developments, including current status and potential implications for multinational enterprises.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the International Tax Committee of the Taxation Section.
Covington & Burling LLP
1201 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
(Federal Triangle Station)
Washington DC 20004
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Arlene Fitzpatrick, U.S. Treasury Department
- Brian Jenn, U.S. Treasury Department
- David G. Noren, McDermott Will & Emery
- Danielle Rolfes, U.S. Treasury Department
- Tim Tuerff, Deloitte Tax LLP
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Government, Nonprofit and Students Series $4.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00