Panelists from the private sector and government will discuss hot topics involving income tax treaties, including (i) the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) draft report concerning changes to the Model Treaty's commentary regarding Permanent Establishments (PEs) and (ii) treaty overrides.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the International Tax Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Barbara Angus, Ernst & Young LLP
- Carol Dunahoo, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Arlene Fitzpatrick, Deputy to the International Tax Counsel, Dept. of the Treasury
- Henry Louie, Deputy to the International Tax Counsel, Dept. of the Treasury
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00