Digital media has radically changed the way we get information. Nonprofit organizations have a critical role to play, but the regulations governing them predate the Internet. Is it time for an update?
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Exempt Organizations Committee of the Taxation Section.
** This program is offered in a live webinar format.
Please note: If webcasting service is disabled during the program, only audio transmission will be available for the remainder of that program. Also note: Webinar Information will be e-mailed to registrants 24 hours prior to the event.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Marc Owens, Caplin & Drysdale
- Kelly Shipp Simone, Council on Foundations
- Steven Waldman, Columbia University School of Journalism
- Celia Roady, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
**Webinar (Info will be emailed to registrants) $15.00