Come hear officials from the Department of the Treasury, the Internal Revenue Service and experts from the field explain the new supporting organization regulations which feature a new payout requirement for non-functionally integrated Type III supporting organizations.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Exempt Organizations Committee of the Taxation Section.
** This program is offered in a live webinar format.
Please note: If webcasting service is disabled during the program, only audio transmission will be available for the remainder of that program. Also note: Webinar Information will be e-mailed to registrants 24 hours prior to the event.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Ruth Madrigal, US Department of the Treasury
- Preston Quesenberry, Internal Revenue Service
- Alexander Reid, Of Counsel, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (Moderator)
- Suzanne Ross McDowell, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- CLE Credit