Capitol Hill staff who are in the know will share their wisdom about tax legislation during the lame duck session. We'll discuss the tax extenders bill, rates 'n dates, and legislation affecting tax exempt organizations.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Exempt Organizations Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Gordon Clay, Legislation Counsel, Joint Committee on Taxation
- Evan Liddiard, Partner, Urban Swirski & Associates LLC
- Preston Rutledge, Tax Counsel, Senate Finance Committee
- Alexander Reid, Of Counsel, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00