Our expert panel will discuss recent pension de-risking transactions. Panelists will discuss their experiences in planning the transactions, getting through regulatory hurdles, and successfully implementing the transactions.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Employee Benefits Committee of the Taxation Section.
**Please note: For Government/Non-Profit and Law Students Series pricing and registration, please email the Sections Office at SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org.
Program series are not refundable, but you may send another person if you are unable to attend a series program (additional fees will be charged to substitutes in a different pricing category).
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington GU 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Bruce Bach, Consulting Actuary, Towers Watson
- Joe Canary, Director, Office of Regulations and Interpretations, Employee Benefits Security Administration
- Mark Wincek, Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend LLP
- Kevin Noble, Associate, Jones Day
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00