- A discussion of key issues raised by proposed guidance under consideration by the Government, including proposed regulations on F reorganizations, net value requirements, basis recovery and allocation, 355(e) successor, and other issues.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Corporate Tax Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Nelson Crouch, Ernst & Young LLP
- Karen Sowell, Ernst & Young LLP
- Krishna P. Vallabhaneni, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Joshua T. Brady, Ivins, Phillips & Barker (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $5.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Law Students $5.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00