This program will walk through the common steps and procedures followed by the IRS during the tax audit. The program will also discuss hot topics and recent developments. The program will be presented with the new tax practitioners in mind but will also provide the seasoned professional with valuable insights.
This Luncheon Program is sponsored by the Tax Audits and Litigation Comittee and cosponsored by the New Tax Practitioners Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Sean Akins, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Ryan Kelly, Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Nancy Knapp, Associate Area Counsel (LB&I)
- Kevin Stults, Bingham McCutchen (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Nonprofit Employee $10.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Non-Section Member $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00