If you plan to attend all of the luncheon programs presented by a particular Taxation Section committee, purchase a program series in advance AND SAVE. Series subscriptions must be purchased by the FIRST DATE of the program series.
Program series are not refundable, but you may send another person if you are unable to attend a series program (additional fees will be charged to substitutes in a different price bracket). Please contact the Sections department at 202-626-3463 or e-mail SectionsEvents@dcbar.org if you have any questions.
Online registration is not available for Student or Government/Nonprofit Employees.
To register as a Student or Government/Nonprofit Employee for the Series please e-mail SectionsRegistration@dcbar.org to receive a form to mail or fax into the Sections Office. For any questions please contact the Sections Office at 202-626-3463.
Key members of the Chief Counsel's Office, Office of Tax and Revenue, will address hot topics that have arisen during the past year including but not limited to recent changes to taxation of exempt bonds, combined reporting, withholding requirements, sales tax and real property tax commission.
This Luncheon is sponsored by the State and Local Tax Committee of the Taxation Section.
D.C. Bar Conference Center
1101 K Street, NW, Conference Center
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Rosalie Alligood, Assistant General Counsel
- Edward Blick, Special Litigation Counsel
- William Bowie, Special Counsel and Acting Deputy Chief Counsel
- Bazil Facchina, Assistant General Counsel
- Aaishah Hashmi, Assistant General Counsel
- Lance Jacobs, Pepper Hamilton LLP; Pilar Mata, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP (Moderator)
- Alan Levine, Chief Counsel
- Robert McKeon, Deputy Chief Counsel
- CLE Credit
Government and Nonprofit Employee $10.00
Government Brown Bag (Please bring Government ID) $0.00
Non-Section Member $35.00
Taxation Section $25.00