Annual Real Estate Highlights Program providing legislative update and case law updates for the past year. The event will also include speaks about the real estate market and relevant government agencies.
This “Off the Record” evening program is sponsored by the Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Section.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” events may not be used for publication.
The City Club of Washington
555 13th Street NW
Washington DC 20004
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Petch Gibbons, Summit Commercial Real Estate
- Jeff Miller, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development
- Meridith Moldenhauer, Griffin & Murphy LLP (Moderator)
- Roy Kaufmann, Jackson & Campbell, P.C.
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $30.00
Non-Section Members $35.00
Real Estate, Housing and Land Use Section $30.00