A comprehensive look at fashion law and protection from leading industry insiders will look at current facets of protection and potential legislative changes. Should fashion be protected? What is the best mechanism of protection? In-house and outside counsel will discuss trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and design patents. The panel discussion will be followed by a networking event.
This evening event is sponsored by the Young Lawyers Committee of the Intellectual Property Section.
Baker & Hostetler, LLP
1050 Connecticut Avenue, NW, 11th Floor
(Farragut North Metro)
Washington DC 20036
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Michael Grow, Arent Fox LLP (Invited)
- Barbara Kolsun, Stuart Weitzman
- Heather McDonald, Baker Hostetler
- Lisa Norton, DLA Piper
- Candace Key, Founder of Howard Law's Fashion Law Week and Designer (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $20.00
Intellectual Property Law Section $20.00
Non-Section Members $30.00