- This program features a panel of distinguished international lawyers whose careers span many spheres of practice in both the private and public sectors. Each of these attorneys will provide a description of his or her career pathway, sharing experiences and insights that can both guide and inspire lawyers or potential lawyers with interests in international law. Among the panelists are government and former government officials from the Department of State, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), as well as a former General Counsel of the Inter-American Investment Corporation, a public international organization affiliated with the Inter-American Development Bank.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists and engage in an informal discussion. Refreshments will be provided and all are encouraged to participate!
This “Off the Record” evening program is sponsored by the International Law Section.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” programs may not be used for publication.
Arnold & Porter LLP
555 12th Street, NW
(Metro Center Metro Station)
Washington DC 20004
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- John P. Barker, Arnold & Porter LLP, former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Nonproliferation Controls
- Raul Herrera, Arnold & Porter, LLP, former General Counsel, Inter-American Investment Corporation
- Erin D McCartney, Office of International Affairs, Securities & Exchange Commission
- Claire Reade, Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for China Affairs
- Conrad Wong, Attorney-Advisor, Enforcement Unit, Policy and External Affairs, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Nancy Perkins (Moderator), Arnold & Porter LLP
- CLE Credit
Government and Non-Profit Employees $10.00
International Law $15.00
Non-Section Members $20.00