- **This is a free event, no registration is required.
Join Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Crimes Against Children Unit Special Agents Lisa Hill and Ed Moschella as they speak and answer questions about parental kidnapping, both domestic and international. Learn how you can advise your clients to help prevent the abduction of their children by the other parent and what can be done to facilitate getting their children back after they are taken. Become prepared to give frantic parents sound and useful advice when this most difficult of situations arises.
This “Off the Record” brown bag program is sponsored by the Family Law Section.
Remarks made during “Off the Record” programs may not be used for publication.
D.C. Superior Court
500 Indiana Avenue, NW, Room 2500
(Judiciary Square Metro)
Washington DC 20001
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Special Agent Lisa Hill, FBI Crimes Against Children Unit
- Special Agent Ed Moschella, FBI Crimes Against Children Unit
- Christopher Locey, Esq., D.C. Bar Family Law Section Steering Committee (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
**This is a free event, no registration required $0.00