- **This is a previously recorded webinar/webcast program. After registration has closed the recorded link will be emailed to you with the viewing URL. All registrants of this program will have seven (7) days to view it.
Note: You will need to have a headset or working computer speakers to hear the audio portion of the presentation.
The panelists will discuss probate issues in real estate conveyances and also review types of tenancies. The program is designed to assist practitioners in recognizing and resolving tricky real property issues BEFORE settlement.
This program was sponsored by the Estates, Trusts and Probate Section.
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Manus Holmes, VP Senior Regional Counsel for First American Title Company, Eastern Division
- Arthur Konopka, Law Offices Arthur F. Konopka
- Giannina Lynn, Esquire (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
**Webinar (Info. will be e-mailed to registrants) $35.00