**This is a free event, no registration is required.
Please join us October 23rd at 6pm for a panel discussion of environmental career paths and opportunities. Panelists from government, non-profit , and private practice backgrounds will field questions on what to expect and how to make the most of internships and work experience, how to prepare for a position with their employer, and pitfalls to avoid in the job search process. Light refreshments will be provided.
This evening program is cosponsored by the Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Section and the George Washington University Law School's Environmental Law Association.
George Washington University Law School
2000 H Street, NW, (20th And H Street)
Faculty Conference Center, Burns 505 (5th floor)
Washington DC 20052
- Greg Buppert, Defenders of Wildlife
- David John Frenkil, Van Ness Feldman, LLP
- Emily Hildreth, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Stephanie Yu, Environmental Protection Agency Environmental Appeals Board
- Shannon Huecker, The George Washington University Law School's Environmental Law Association (Moderator)
- Sierra Weaver, The Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Section (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
This is a free event, no registration is required. $0.00