- **This is a previously recorded webinar/webcast program. After registration has closed the recorded link will be emailed to you with the viewing URL. All registrants of this program will have seven (7) days to view it.
In 2012 the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) passed rules related to unprecedented disclosures focused on conflict minerals and the expenses related to resource extraction. These rules have been challenged by the relevant industries which are at the same time preparing to comply. Join us for a discussion of the implications of Sections 1502 and 1504 under the Dodd-Frank Act and how companies are preparing.
This luncheon program is sponsored by the Corporate Finance Committee of the Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section.
Washington DC 20005
- Sections Office 202-626-3463
- Jeffery Craft, Partner, Deloitte
- Elise Gautier, Principal, Deloitte
- Amy Pandit, Partner, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Holly Smith, Partner, Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- CLE Credit
**Webinar (Info. will be e-mailed to registrants) $15.00