Join Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Whistleblower Chief Sean McKessy, defense counsel, whistleblower counsel and in-house counsel for discussion of developments in the SEC's Whistleblower Program. The panel will video link panelists in Washington and New York to focus on the establishment of the SEC's Whistleblower Program, adoption of the Whistleblower Rules, success of the initiative to date in attracting quality tips, bounty award considerations, impact of the initiative on various SEC Enforcement Division program areas, and practical advice for counsel involved in the whistleblower process. The panel will encourage panel interaction and audience questions. (No CLE credit available for this event.)
This brown bag luncheon program is sponsored by the Broker-Dealer Regulation and SEC Enforcement Committee of the Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section.
1601 K Street, NW
(Farragut North/Farragut West)
Washington DC 20006
- Joshua E. Levine, Director and Associate General Counsel, Citigroup, Inc.
- Sean McKessy, Chief, SEC Whistleblower Unit
- Mark Schonfeld, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Thomas A. Sporkin, Buckley Sandler LLP
- John Reed Stark, Stroz Friedberg LLC
- Jordan Thomas, Labaton Sucharow LLP
- Stephen J. Crimmins, K&L Gates LLP (Moderator)
- CLE Credit
Corporation, Finance and Securities Law Section $10.00
Government and Non-Profit Employees $0.00
Non-Section Members $20.00