Help for Individuals
The D.C. Bar Pro Bono Center offers neighborhood brief advice and referral clinics and resource centers at the D.C. Superior Court that may help you as you navigate your legal issues.
- Advice and Referral Clinic
- Consumer Law Resource Center
- Free Divorce Clinic
- Free Child Custody Clinic
- Immigration Legal Advice and Referral Clinic
- Landlord Tenant Resource Center
- Legal Information Help Line
- Probate Resource Center
- Tax Sale Resource Center
You can also find free information about a wide range of topics, including housing law, family law, employment law, immigration law, and public benefits law at www.LawHelp.org/DC. LawHelp.org/DC can also help you find a free legal services program that may be able to help you with your problem.
In addition, the Bar's Legal Resources page can direct you to useful handouts and forms regarding family, housing, and public benefits issues.