Clients' Security Fund
The Clients’ Security Fund (CSF) reimburses clients up to a limit of $75,000 for losses caused by the dishonest conduct of members of the D.C. Bar. Operating through its five trustees appointed by the D.C. Court of Appeals, the Clients’ Security Fund represents a fundamental commitment by lawyers in the District of Columbia to protect the integrity of the profession. Please read all materials carefully. For questions or more information, call 202-737-4700, ext. 3216.
- Instructions and Application for Reimbursement
- Rules of Procedure for the CSF
- Rule XII of the D.C. Court of Appeals Governing the D.C. Bar for the CSF
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Attorney/Client Arbitration Board
- Board on Professional Responsibility
- National Client Protection Organization, Inc.
- Office of Bar Counsel
- Other States’ Clients’ Security Funds