Best Practices in Billing
Daniel Mills, assistant director for PMAS, Regulation Counsel and Rochelle Washington, senior staff attorney, PMAS—together have over 35 years of direct experience building and managing solo and small firms from the ground up. This is a seven-part blog series titled Best Practices in Billing where they share information compiled as part of the D.C. Bar’s Practice Management Advisory Service.
- Part 1—Introduction
- Part 2—Matching Value and Need
- Part 3—Manifesting Value
- Part 4—How to Set Up and Run the Billing Process
- Part 5—Make the Entry Now, Not Later
- Part 6—Invoice Appearance Is Important
- Part 7—Tips for Better Invoicing
The PMAS is a multifaceted Bar program designed to help Bar members improve and enhance management skills in the practice of law. Daniel Mills and Rochelle Washington can be reached at 202-737-4700, ext. 3212 and 3217, respectively, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.