Judicial and Bar Conference
During the spring and in alternating years, the District of Columbia Courts and the District of Columbia Bar collaborate to present this joint conference.
Friday, April 17, 2015
Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
1300 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20004
- Join in timely discussions about the administration of justice in the District of Columbia and the legal profession
- Network with members of the judiciary, the D.C. Bar leadership, other members of the Bar, and others who are active in the legal community
- Hear from distinguished speakers and panelists
- Participate in a conference keynote luncheon
- Attend a CLE course to explore cutting-edge legal ethics issues while earning MCLE ethics credits for other jurisdictions
- Honor judges located in the District of Columbia at the conference’s closing judicial reception
For more information about the Judicial and Bar Conference, contact Verniesa R. Allen at 202-737-4700, ext. 3239.